Florida Pom Stud Service
Requirements for breeding:
* Negative/clear Brucellosis test within 2 weeks prior to breeding.
* Health Certificate stating that the dog is generally healthy. Its validity is for 10 days but to ensure that there are no problems due to time difference, make it at least 8 days old.
* Rabies Vaccination Certificate should not be less than 30 days and not more than one year old.
Our male will be available for stud services to approved females ONLY!
*Please note we do not always offer stud service. Our males’ services are only available for public stud service at certain times and for a limited time.*
- Our stud fee is $800 or pick of litter (will only consider POL from select bitches)
- Non-refundable $400 deposit is required to guarantee your spot (does go towards stud fee)
- The fee must be paid at the time of breeding upon dropping off your female.
- Minimum of 2 ties or 2 Artificial Insemination before the female leaves us
- Current negative/clear Brucellosis test from our male (kept up to date every 3 to 6 months. If you do not wish to accept the current test we provided and would like another one done that is an extra fee of $130)
- We will house your female in our home for 1 week (7 days) or less free of charge (if you would like your female to stay longer we will require a boarding fee of $10 per day)
- Your female will be loved and cared for just as our dogs are
- If there is not a confirmed pregnancy, meaning your female did not conceive we do offer another breeding within 1 years’ time
?If your female is being shipped to us please know that is your responsibility to pay for shipping. All of our stud services are contracted agreements.
?We reserve the right to refuse stud services, if we feel the need. Please give at least a 1 month notice prior to breeding time to make arrangements.
?We do not support nor condone merle to merle breeding, mixed breeding, inbreeding, pet stores, puppy mills or brokers! Those who fall under one of these categories need not apply. Thank you for understanding.
Yes. We prefer that you reach out to us so that we can set up a good day for us to meet. Contact us via text/call or message us to start the pain-free process.
- Negative/clear Brucellosis test within 2 weeks prior to breeding; your female is to be free of STD’s, CHV, Coccidia, Giardia etc.
- Health Certificate stating that the dog is generally healthy. Its validity is for 10 days but to ensure that there are no problems due to time difference, make it at least 8 days old.
- Rabies Vaccination Certificate should not be less than 30 days and not more than one year old.
If we approve your female, you will have the option to offer a pick of the litter. The $400 deposit will still be required, but will be refunded when we pick up the puppy.